One of the prime attractions of the Sefton Park is the Sefton Park Palm House that dates back to 1896. Listed as a Grade II building, the house was built to house exotic plants. This beautiful glass house suffered damages during the Second World War and was renovated in 1993. One of the most notable features of the house is the eight statues of eight great personalities like Charles Darwin, Captain James Cook, Christopher Columbus and so on. The house is open to public visitation throughout the year without any charge. Local events are also held here. It is also available for rent for different functions and parties.