St Alban's Church is set in the town of Macclesfield in Cheshire. This divine church has two schools under it and is an active Roman Catholic parish church. Completed in the year 1841, many enhancements were later added to it. Designed by A. W. N. Pugin, it is Perpendicular in style. Built with stone rubble, with ashlar dressings and slate, it contains a tower, a chancel, a nave, a chapel and a vestry. Having numerous light-windows, this chapel is designated as Grade II in the Statutory List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest.