The Albert Hall is a heritage Wesleyan chapel and was built in 1910. The Baroque and Gothic styles in the architecture makes it a handsome building to look at from the inside and out. The chapel has been unused since 1969 though its ground floor was used for various purposes. It was taken over by Trof who has transformed it into a beautiful musical venue, complete with a restaurant and bar. Without any major structural changes, the ornate hall is not only available for concerts but also for other events.