The Powelton Club stands located in the hamlet of Balmville. The club was founded and established in the year 1892. It is inclusive of as many as 18 hotels. Formerly known as the Powelton Farm, the site encompasses a length of 6,007 yards (5,493 meters). It stands to immense significance and is touted to be on of the oldest clubhouses in the region. It is elegantly swanked by six tennis courts, two swimming pools and golf courses apart from its clubhouse facility.