The Mill Hill Historic Park is a history museum, previously known as Whitney's Hill. The park consists of three buildings- a law office, a schoolhouse and a town hall, built between 1745 to 1835. There is also a historic cemetery, where 11 veterans of the Civil War are buried. The town hall also doubled up as the Congregational church until the Congregationalists opted for exclusive rights over the building, after which the current town hall was built. The buildings are currently managed and looked after by Norwalk-Village Green Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution and the Norwalk Historical Society.