Opened in 1953, the historic Ring-Cafe in Leipzig is considered to be one of the important tourist attractions of the city. With 800 seats, the cafe is known to be the largest in Germany. Divided into four parts, it was widely used for fashion shows, carnival balls and tea dances. Since 2003, sections of the cafe are used for cultural events by the Federation of Free Evangelical Churches in Germany. Currently, the Ring-Cafe can be booked for private celebrations. It has a capacity to accommodate over 300 guests.