First Congregational Church of Palo Alto was established in 1900 and moved to its present address in 1961. The complex consists of offices, the sanctuary, a nursery school, children's music hall, a beautiful courtyard, lawn and memorial garden. Its elegant worship center is decked up with wooden accents, stained glass windows and light fixtures. Equipped with good acoustics, it is also used for concerts. This congregation is affiliated with the United Church of Christ. This church has many programs for children, youth and adults. It also has outreach activities. Due to its lovely settings, it is a popular wedding location in town.