Hannover Congress Centrum (HCC) consists of the city hall (the Stadthalle), the Niedersachsenhalle, the Glas and Eilenriedehalle. The city hall is a large domed structure with a classical portico. It was designed by Paul Bonatz and dates back to 1914. It is here where important congresses and celebrations take place, including performances of artists of international stature. The acoustics of the Kuppelsaal meet the highest standards. At the back of the city hall there is a lovely park and garden with fountains, ponds, lawns, a rose garden and works of art. The Stadtpark was designed in 1951 when the first Bundesgartenschau took place right here. Numerous attractions derive from that time, like sculptures and a bridge leading into the Eilenriede, the city's forest. There is also a pavilion and a Japanese tea house.