Located in Downtown Birmingham, Linn Park is known for its elaborate walkways and the municipal buildings that surround it. The space has been used as a park since the inception of the community in 1883 and it was formerly called Central Park, Capitol Park and Woodrow Wilson Park. Over the last century the park suffered from ups-and-downs, but when it was re-landscaped in 1988, the city renamed it in honor of landscape architect, industrialist and Birmingham benefactor Charles Linn.
While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of our listings, events may be postponed or cancelled without notice. Please confirm with the organizer before making any plans.