This theatre, located in downtown Elkhart, first opened its doors to the public back in 1924 as 'The Lerner Theatre'. After that it went on to be known as 'The Warner' when the Warner family purchased it. Finally in 1934, it was renamed as Elco. Over the years various screenings, theatrical performances and concerts have taken place at this venue. Even today, it is a popular venue for events like live music performances, magic shows, operas and more.
While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of our listings, events may be postponed or cancelled without notice. Please confirm with the organizer before making any plans.