This former monastery originally lay outside the city walls in 1274. It was totally reconstructed between 1691 and 1703 and its façade features a monumental retable by the sculptor Revoi depicting the Annunciation. The interior is vast yet simple, reflecting the Dominican spirit. The church houses some artworks of great importance like the exceptional retable of the Annunciation dating from 1443 and the statue on the altar of Notre Dame des Grâces, donated by Saint Bonaventura. Hangings, stained-glass windows, and paintings can all be discovered in a peaceful atmosphere beneath the high vaulted ceilings.