This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holland Day Tours, 5331 RW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Personalize this tour and choose 1 extra stop of your choice:
* Cruquius Pump Museum | 1h | admission €8 pp not included
* Clara Maria Cheese & Clog Farm | 1h15 | free admission
* Dutch Vineyard Zonnestraal | 1h30 | admission €15 pp not included
* Bicycle tour Tulip Fields | 1h30 | rent bicyle €15 per bike
* Paauw 1651 Delft Pottery | 1h | free admission
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Molenviergang Aarlanderveen, National Road N231, 2445 AC Aarlanderveen The Netherlands
Besides tulips, windmills are the typical icons of the Netherlands.
During this tour it is always possible to drive by some windmills and stop to take pictures.
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Your guide will first explain everything about tulip history and cultivations in the tulip fields around the park.
You'll enter the park between 3-4pm, thats when most people leave and you'll have the least crowds.
Inside the park you'll have 2-3 hours free time to enjoy the tulips at your own pace.
Tulip bulbs can be purchased from the park. Ask your tourguide for more information.
Duration: 3 hours
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.