Individuals, 18 and Up with disabilities. We are mixing fun, some paint and sipping on your favorite drink (bring your own), that together gives you "Sip & Paint". Enjoy being outside under a shady cover and show your work at the end! Art supplies provided
* The time has changed to 1:00pm to 2:15 pm.
Participants Health and Safety Guidelines
Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Programs
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the classSecondary Category
Therapeutic Recreation ProgramsLocation
Holiday Sr Back Parking Lot at Holiday Park Senior Center