# Enjoy a Unique and Personal Santa Barbara County Wine Experience, Private Locations Not Open to the Public, One-On-One seated tastings often directly with Owners and Winemakers!
All-Inclusive - All Day Transportation, Lunch, Cheese Plates, and All Tastings
One Guest - $745 Flat Fee
Two Guests - $800 Flat Fee
Three Guests - $975 Flat Fee
Four Guests - $1085 Flat Fee
Five Guests - $1200 Flat Fee
Six to Eight Guests - $225 Per Person
Nine or More Guests - $225 Per Person
plus $700 fee for customized large vehicle
Please note 20% standard gratuity for 5+ guests
7 Hours (depending on itinerary and pace of day).
Our premium private wine tour is much more than just a private vehicle. With over 15 years of experience, we have personally gained private access to some of the region's top locations for you. Only for our private tours, we visit a more select list of locations.
- Exclusive Access – Offering winery and vineyard tours and seated private tastings, which are often hosted by winemakers or winery owners.
- Private Estates – Locations are not open to the general public and your group is the only one on the property.
- Luxury Transportation – Door-to-door transportation in a Tesla Full-Size Model X SUV (2-3 guests), Suburban (2-4 guests) or customized Mercedes Benz passenger vehicle (for 4-7 guests). A larger van is available for groups 8+.
- Quality Wine – Tastings at three boutique, family-owned, vineyards and/or wineries from our exclusive list of the region's best producers. Small-lot, limited release wines.
- Lunch – Made-to-Order Organic picnic lunch of your choice (sandwich or salad) served in a scenic location.
- Tour Host – Karina, Scott, Steven or Frances. We are professional, engaging, and knowledgeable, with years of the wine tour experience
- Families are welcome!
What to Bring
Dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes for vineyard walking tour!
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.