This FREE event is especially for beginners in San Francisco who want to learn the basics Data Science with Python!
This is a friendly workshop focused on learning the basics and is for absolute beginners! We hope you'll leave excited and more comfortable using Python!
What You'll Learn:
1) What is Python and Data Science
2) Understanding Data Sets
3) Basic Python Syntax and uses
4) Visualizing Data Sets
5) Using NLP and/or kNN to run your first machine learning model
How to Prepare:
- Bring your laptop, fully charged (bring your charger just in case)
- Install Google Chrome (any browser will do, but Chrome can do some cool things): https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
- sign up for a repl account: https://repl.it/repls
Galvanize is premiere dynamic learning community for technology. With campuses located in booming technology sectors throughout the country, Galvanize provides a community for each the following:
Education - part-time and full-time training in web development, data science, and data engineering
Workspace - whether youre a freelancer, startup, or established business, we provide beautiful spaces with a community dedicated to supporting your companys growth
Networking - events in the tech industry happen constantly in our campuses, ranging from popular Meetups to multi-day international conferences
To learn more about Galvanize, visit galvanize.com.
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.