- 8:00am - 6:00pm
To be confirmed depending on teacher's availability.
- 75 min
Cleanse and recharge the body as you reconnect to nature in the city! Enjoy a rejuvenating practice and unlock the tension in your body. Relieve stress while building core strength with a mindful focus!
Each class ends with final relaxation and meditation.
We can accommodate all fitness levels and classes can be customized to address specific needs and requests. They are meant to establish the foundation of the yoga practice, and could involve more advanced postures such as back-bending, arm balances, and inversions, or alternatively could be very gentle and restorative. You can always expect an emphasis on breathing and healthy pose alignment.
We are happy to accommodate any special requests!
- Bring a mat or towel, water and something warm for final relaxation
- Yoga is best practiced with an empty stomach and bare feet
- Props aren’t necessary but feel free to bring any that you like to use.
- Bathrooms available
#Meeting Location & Directions
- Meeting point is 15 min before class in front of the cafe Le Pain Quotidien inside Central Park, north side of Sheep Meadow. From there we'll walk together to class location.
- Closest park entrance is W. 69th St. From there just walk along the path until you hit the major road with cyclists, cross it and keep walking with the big lawn (Sheep Meadow) on your right until you reach the cafe. If needed, we can coordinate different meeting arrangements (time and location) according to students' needs.
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.