FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF OEC BREWING!
Limited to 25 people.
Tour will be lead by Tony Pellino, OECs Assistant Brewer. Please be aware that there will be a decent amount of walking including stairs. Part of the tour will also be outdoors so please bring umbrella if weather requires it.
Tour includes the following areas:
- Custom Made OEC Brewhouse (Mash/brew ketter & Lauter Tun & Coolship & Beaudelot Cooler) All OEC beers go through our coolship!
- OEC/B. United Barrel Cellar (over 300+ barrels from around the world)
- Smoker & Barrel Aging House (for smoking malts & more barrels roughly 50 barrels)
- Vineyard French American hybrids that can survive the CT climate (Chambourcin, Marechal Foch, Vidal Blanc & Traminette)
- Orchard (Sour Cherry Tree, Peach Tree, Black & Yellow Raspberries, Red Gooseberries, Red & Black Currants, Rhubarb and many more)
- Herb/Spices Greenhouse (Sage, Rosemary, Oregano, Chamomile, Coriander, Cilantro, Hyssop and many more)
- Citrus Greenhouse (Bouquet de Fleur Sour Orange Trees, Chinotto Sour Oranges, Sanguinelli Blood Oranges, Indo Mandarinquat Kumqauts, Ethrog Citrons, Santa Teresa Feminello Lemons, and many more)