FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF OEC BREWING!
Limited to 25 people.
Tour will be lead by Tony Pellino, OECs Assistant Brewer. Please be aware that there will be a decent amount of walking including stairs. Part of the tour will also be outdoors so please bring umbrella if weather requires it.
Tour includes the following areas:
- Custom Made OEC Brewhouse (Mash/brew ketter & Lauter Tun & Coolship & Beaudelot Cooler) All OEC beers go through our coolship!
- OEC/B. United Barrel Cellar (over 300+ barrels from around the world)
- Smoker & Barrel Aging House (for smoking malts & more barrels roughly 50 barrels)
- Vineyard French American hybrids that can survive the CT climate (Chambourcin, Marechal Foch, Vidal Blanc & Traminette)
- Orchard (Sour Cherry Tree, Peach Tree, Black & Yellow Raspberries, Red Gooseberries, Red & Black Currants, Rhubarb and many more)
- Herb/Spices Greenhouse (Sage, Rosemary, Oregano, Chamomile, Coriander, Cilantro, Hyssop and many more)
- Citrus Greenhouse (Bouquet de Fleur Sour Orange Trees, Chinotto Sour Oranges, Sanguinelli Blood Oranges, Indo Mandarinquat Kumqauts, Ethrog Citrons, Santa Teresa Feminello Lemons, and many more)
- Experimental Fermentation House (Amphorae/Terracotta Barrels - Granit Fermentation Vessels - Solera System)
- Apiary (Bee Hives)
- Vintaging Cellar (with beers dating back to 1983)
- Keg Cleaning Room
- Keg Filling/Bottling Room & Warm Room
- Eisbarn in Winter & Hot House in Summer (more barrels roughly 15 barrels allowing them to be exposed to the elements)
- Underground Fermentation/Aging Pit (Urwaga Pit)
- The Bakery (Pristinum Ferum Fermento) & Coffee Roaster
- The Grain Field (next door)
-BIGGER Citrus Geenhouse (next door)
- Grapes growing between our two properties
- and other current projects (we only keep growing in our craziness) ...
What you get as part of this tour?
- 3-4 hour tour (longer than 2018)
- OEC Glass
- ONE Full Pour of your choice (your pick from OEC draft list on that day) - all other draft will need to be purchased separately
- Taste unfinished beers DIRECTLY from our barrel (to see our barrel aging process)
- Vintage OEC bottles - brewer choices (pour size: 2oz of each)
- First look and/or taste of any new projects we are partaking here at the wacky world of OEC (will change per tour)
- A 4 pack of you choice to take home
Tickets are NOT REFUNDABLE but are transferrable. Rain or Shine!
DAY OF: Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
Questions - please email email@example.com
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.