This is a two-day event! You're currently purchasing tickets for DAY ONE in Brickell!
When life gives you lemons use them for tequila shots at our 5th Annual Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl in Brickell!
Join thousands of crawlers on Saturday, May 1st, or Wednesday, May 5th for our 5th Annual Cinco de Mayo Bar Crawl! Crawl your way through Brickell and enjoy 5 FREE drinks & ridiculous drink specials at all participating venues.Participating Venues and Drink Specials:Blackbird Ordinary (Check-in location 5 PM - 8 PM): 1 FREE Drink + Drink SpecialsAmerican Social: 1 FREE Drink + Drink SpecialsRosario: 1 FREE Drink + Drink SpecialsBatch Gastropub: 1 FREE Drink + Drink SpecialsRedBar Brickell: 1 FREE Drink + Drink SpecialsWhat does my ticket get me?5 FREE drinksRidiculous drink specials at all participating barsCinco de Mayo Swag (while supplies last)
Questions? Please contact us by email or call/text us at (305) 713-7839.Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I check in? Check-in is at Blackbird Ordinary located at 729 SW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33130 5 PM- 8 PM ONLY
- What time is Check-in? Check-in time is from 5 PM-8 PM ONLY. Free drinks and drink specials are up to 11 PM.
- Is there a dress code? No, there is no dress code. Although rare, some venues may have one. Ex. No shorts (men), no flip-flops, etc.
- Will there be a guide? Nope! This is a free roam bar crawl allowing you the freedom to go from bar to bar as you please.
- How old do I have to be? You must be 21 to attend this event.
- Is there transportation between venues? No, but all venues are within walking distance. We highly recommend you to not drink & drive. Always have a designated driver or use transportation services such as UBER, Lyft, Taxis, or FREEBEE.
- What kind of drinks can I get with my free drink ticket? You can get well rum, tequila, whiskey, gin, or vodka with your drink tickets. (Example: rum & coke, vodka & cranberry, etc.)
- Are there refunds for this event? Unfortunately, there are no refunds for our events. Event will go on rain or shine.