#32 mi / 51 km round-trip
Tour Description: Experience the best LA has to offer in one unforgettable day!
Departure Time: 10:00 AM. Limited availability. Book Now
Private Tour: Make your Los Angeles tour private at checkout, and choose the starting time that is most convenient for you
Standard Length: Approximately 5 hours. Choose between electric or regular bike
* Tour includes several sightseeing stops, and a 30-minute stop for lunch
Distance: 32 miles (51.5 km)
Meeting Place: Bikes and Hikes LA – 8500 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Parking: Free parking available at Bikes and Hikes LA
Fitness Level: Electric bike recommended; otherwise, moderately challenging with some hills. Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this LA tour
Electric Bike Note: Our Electric Bikes are only available for guests 4’9″ (1.45 meters) and taller
LA in a Day Tour Highlights:
- Start in West Hollywood – Cruise down Route 66 – the nation’s first all-weather highway linking Chicago to Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Tour – Stop and admire the homes and gardens of Legendary Celebrity Homes on this LA sightseeing tour
- Sunset Strip – The precursor to the Las Vegas Strip
Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds – Scandal and intrigue surround this house built by the first person to successfully drill for oil in SoCal
- Tour Beverly Hills – The most famous neighborhood in the world
- Bel-Air – Playground to the stars. Stop by home where Michael Jackson died, Walt Disney’s palace, Elvis Presley’s compound and many more celebrity homes
- UCLA – One of the top-rated Universities in the world
- Westwood – The “affordable” Beverly Hills
- Bundy Drive (Yeah, that street!)
- Third Street Promenade – Shopping central blocks from the ocean
- Santa Monica Beach – Iconic example of the famed SoCal beaches
- Tour Santa Monica Pier – One of the most-filmed locations in Los Angeles, hundred of movies, music videos, commercials, and TV Shows
- Venice Beach (where you’ll stop for lunch) – Buzzing beach town known for its free-spirited bohemian atmosphere
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard – The trendiest street in LA
- Venice Canals Walking Tour – Picturesque man-made canals, listed on the National and City of Los Angeles Registry of Historical Places
- Muscle Beach – Birthplace of bodybuilding
- Venice Skateboard Park – On the bucket list for all skateboarders
- Marina Del Rey
- Culver City
…and much more!
Length: 5 hours / 32 miles. Includes a walking tour of Greystone Mansion. Includes several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is $15), estimated return time is 4:00.
Fitness Level: Moderate to mildly challenging. Some hills but nothing to worry about (it's called Beverly Hills for a reason!). Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike.
Distance: 32 miles / 51 kilometers
What is Provided
- Expert tour guide
- High-end hybrid bike (of course)
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Bottle of water
What to Bring
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/Windbreaker or Sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- $15 for lunch
- Don't Forget Your Camera!
*Note: We can provide storage while you are on the tour if needed.*
What to Expect
- This Los Angeles tour covers 32 miles (51.5 km,) predominantly on bike paths, through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Venice, Marina del Rey, and Culver City
- Guests joining this Los Angeles tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this Los Angeles tour
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up.
- Children participating in the Los Angeles tour should be able to bike on their own
- Guests will stop for lunch on Venice beach, halfway through this Los Angeles tour. Lunch will be approximately $15. Upon return from this LA sightseeing tour guests will celebrate with beer for successfully conquering the Los Angeles tour!
- We highly recommend our pedal-assist electric bike for all guests, as you’ll still get exercise on this LA tour! However, if you’re looking for an extra challenge, we offer standard bikes as well
Looking to make the most of your Los Angeles sightseeing? Take our LA in a Day bike tour. This leisurely paced LA tour includes all the best Los Angeles sightseeing attractions, on an outdoor, fresh-air-filled, unforgettable bike tour. Bikes and Hikes LA looks forward to welcoming you on this and the rest of our top-rated Los Angeles tours!
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.