Join us at Danny Boy Beer Works for an exciting night of Cinco de Mayo inspired cocktails. Brett Butler, Owner of Alcomy Mobile Mixology, will teach you the art and science of creating amazing "farm-to-glass" cocktails and the history behind the Margarita, Paloma, and deep-dives into tequila and mezcal. Students will have a unique, immersive opportunity to create and enjoy two delicious drinks, and also receive a gift bag with bar swag, mixing tools and sample bottle of Alcomy Elixirs.
Adventure out to West Clay and "mix it up" with us for this farm-to-glass fiesta!
What you get:
* Sample size cocktail mix elixir
* Recipe cards for the demo cocktails
* 15% off your next booked event with Alcomy LLC
* A few bar essentials and gift bag swag
* An amazing experience and delicious Cinco de Mayo cocktails!
Cocktails we'll be making:
1. Spicy Basil Cucumber Margaritas, with basil, cucumber, habanero, agave, fresh-made sour mix, and tequila.
2. A Mezcal-based cocktail: TBD