Curious to see what taking a pre-beginning class is like? Curious about our non rotational classes? How do they work? What do you learn? If this is something that you are curious about, take this free ticket! A registration agreement will be sent to you. You are then free to pop into the lobby on October 29 at 8:15pm and see what all the fuss is about.
Terms of Agreement:
1. Couples attending will need to agree to wear a face mask while under the Covid saftey requirements.
2. Couples will need to turn in thier registration agreement before class starts to be able to stay for watch night.
3. Couples will agree to stay until after the class is complete so the instructor can visit with you for about five minutes and address any questions that you may have. Those who are attending the watch night should not leave until they get a really good overview of the program and what makes us different.
4. Coming directly into the dance room would be too distracting to the adult couple's hard at work. Couples will agree to remain in the lobby and view from the glass doors and speak quietly as to not disturb the class while they are working. Generally, beginning couples can be a bit on the skiddish side. Let's give them room to work without interruption.
5. It is assumed that attending couples are truly interested in joining a group class. We only have room for three new couples to join this class and meet social distancing requirments so, these tickets are only limited to three, truly interested couples.
E.B. is looking forward to a fun and rewarding night!
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.