Join Baltimore's own Chef Egg and learn about the culture and flavors of Spain. The chef will give you hands on instruction while you create the famous Valencian dish of Paella. You will also make Creme Catalan while sipping on some fruity Sangria. You will get the tips and tricks of the proffessionals while eating like royalty.
Red Wine Sangria (Demo)
Chicken, Chorizo and Seafood Paella
Creme Catalan aka Spanish Creme Brulee
- Ticket prices are per person. Couples in love or just friends are welcome.
- All recipes can be made vegetarian friendly and there will also be a full seafood option available. Please make note when purchasing your tickets.
- Please contact the Chef with any allerigies or food questions.
- Doors open at 6:15p
- This is an all ages class and kids are welcome. 21+ for BYOB
- Street parking is available. Please allow yourself time to arrive and park.
- You will cook and eat all of the food on the menu with fellow cooking partner/partners while following step by step instruction from the chef.
- Please wear comfortable cooking attire, little jewelry, close toe shoes and pulled back hair.
- Chef Egg LLC and Blue Moon Cafe Too (the Hosts) are not responsible for any actions taken by particpants in the class. Purchasing tickets indemnifies and realeases the Hosts from any injuries and incidents during the class. Participants will sign a release prior to the start of the class.
Have an issue with this listing? Report it here.